Never let a good opportunity pass you by. Build a solid cash cushion for your business while earning interest.
- Competitive Interest
- Digital Banking
- Earn competitive interest as you build your business’s safety net
- Interest is paid quarterly *See Rates at the top of the page for more information.
- Avoid the $5 monthly service fee by maintaining a $100 minimum average daily balance1
- 6 free withdrawals per quarter; $1 fee for withdrawals in excess thereafter
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account daily. Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks).
Interest is compounded quarterly and credited to the last day of each quarterly cycle period. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest. Interest less than $1.00 does not pay.
Account allows for no more than six (6) transfers or withdrawls per quarterly cycle period (3 months).
The average daily balance method is used to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.
1A dormant fee of $5.00 may be charged each cycle period if the account balance is less than $100 and for one year (previous) there is no activity or other indication in writing from you of an interest in this account.