With a $1,500 deposit, you can enjoy competitive interest, a debit card, and digital services to manage your money.
- Competitive Interest
- Digital Banking
- Debit Card
- Earn competitive interest when you maintain a $1,500 minimum average daily balance
- Avoid the $7.50 monthly service fee by maintaining a $1,500 minimum average daily balance *See Rates Below for more information
- 30 free check transactions per month; $0.30 per check in excess thereafter
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking & bill pay
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free Visa® debit card
- Overdraft privilege service available1
- $1,500 minimum deposit to open
- Not available to for-profit corporations, partnerships or associations.
- Additional Fees
Your Interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account daily. Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks).
Interest is compounded monthly and credited on the last day of each monthly cycle. if you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
The average daily balance method is used to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.
Not available for for-profit corporations, partnerships or associations.
1Available only to consumer accounts (no business accounts) for personal and household use and we may limit the number of accounts eligible for Overdraft Privilege to one account per household. Additionally, we reserve the right to not approve any overdrafts against your account until we can verify that your account is being maintained in good standing. The Overdraft Privilege Service does not constitute an actual or implied agreement between you and the bank; nor does it constitute an actual or implied obligation of or by the bank. This service represents a purely discretionary courtesy or privilege that the bank may provide to you from time to time and which may be withdrawn or withheld by the bank at any time without prior notice or reason or cause. (Refer to Overdraft Privilege Service Description for further explanation on service.)