Help your kids learn the value of a dollar with an account that makes it easy for them to save.
- Competitive Interest
- Digital Banking
- Available to kids and teens under the age of 18
- Teaches kids the value of saving as they earn interest
- Interest is paid quarterly
- No service fee for balances of $5 or more1
- 6 free withdrawals per quarter; $1 fee for withdrawals in excess thereafter
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account daily. Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks).
Interest is compounded quarterly and credited to the last day of each quarterly cycle period. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest. Interest less than $1.00 does not pay.
Account allows for no more than six (6) transfers or withdrawls per quarterly cycle period (3 months).
The average daily balance method is used to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.
1If an account has no activity for a period of one year and has a balance of $5.00 or less, the service charge will be the remaining balance.