Maintain control over your business checking with an account that offers unlimited transactions and the ability to offset fees.
- Unlimited Monthly Transactions
- Earnings Credit
- Digital Banking
- Debit Card
- Flexible business checking that allows you to control costs
- $3 monthly service fee
- Unlimited debit items at $0.30 per item
- Earn a credit of $0.20 per $100 balance monthly to offset fees *See Rates at the top of the page for more information
- Checks may be ordered that are compatible with company computers
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking & bill pay
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free Visa® debit card
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- Business Resolution may be requested applicable to their business type "DBA" Accounts Apply.
Your Interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account daily. Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks).
Interest is compounded monthly and credited on the last day of each monthly cycle. if you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
The average daily balance method is used to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.