Retain liquidity while earning competitively. Our business money market account is the best of checking and savings.
- Competitive, Tiered Interest
- Digital Banking
- Earn competitive, tiered interest when you maintain a $2,500 minimum average daily balance *see Rates link below.
- Higher balances earn higher rates
- Enjoy flexibility with enhanced access to funds, including direct check writing:
- Unlimited in-person withdrawals or by mail
- 6 free transactions per month by pre-authorized automatic, telephone, checks, drafts, debit cards or other similar order; $10 fee for transactions in excess thereafter
- Avoid the $7.50 monthly service fee by maintaining a $2,500 minimum average daily balance
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open
Your Interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account daily. Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks).
Interest is compounded monthly and credited on the last day of each monthly cycle. if you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
The average daily balance method is used to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.