This holiday season spend time enjoying family and friends — not worrying about finances.
- Competitive Interest
- Funds Released November 1st
- Digital Banking
- Save up for holiday expenses year-round, while earning competitive interest
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance requirements
- Set up monthly automatic deposits in any amount of your choice
- Balance of account is paid out by cashier’s check on November 1st
- No early withdrawals allowed1
- Account automatically renews each year, unless cancelled by you
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account daily. Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks).
Interest is compounded quarterly and credited to the last day of each quarterly cycle period. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest. Interest less than $1.00 does not pay.
Account allows for no more than six (6) transfers or withdrawls per quarterly cycle period (3 months).
The average daily balance method is used to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.
Deposits can be made at any time but must be made at least monthly by transfer from another account. Withdrawls are not allowed except on November 1st of each year by Cashiers Check and will be mailed by the bank. Accrued interest will be paid each November.
1If account is closed prior to November 1st, a penalty of $25 may be imposed.